Friday, July 8, 2011

Snipp snapp snute...

A bus will steal me away from my Erasmus life tomorrow morning, bringing me to my next adventure: Portugal. I'll travel around the south for a bit, spending 3 days dancing and singing away my sorrows of goodbyes and failed exams in the Superbock Superrock festival, before making my way back to Stavanger via Barcelona. It is going to be sad as Hell leaving Granada and even more so, of course, leaving my friends and buena gente. 


Walls are bare, bags are stuffed, drawers are empty. In a few hours I will have washed away the last signs of 'home' from my room.



Today is not a very happy day, but we'll do our best to celebrate tonight, and not grieve. For every one of us this year has been EPIC! And we can all look on to new adventures, - now having a bunch of friends all over the world who are ready for visits, travels and looong skype-sessions... Before all that we will all go out for one last crazy Granada night! 



Guess what I'll wear...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment