Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's time for Africa!

Just a short update! That's all I have time and internet capacity for right now,- in Marrakech!

Together with Mariana I left Granada 19.00 pm on Wednesday. 6 hours by bus later we arrived in Madrid and hurried on to the airport, where we met up with Maria & Mario and 5 other Brazilians. After 4-5 cold and sleepy hours in the waiting hall plus 2 unconcious hours in the airplane, we landed in Africa! More specifically: Marocco and Marrakech.

We found our hotel, which is perfect! Small, clean, cheap and with a huuuge breakfast included. We fed and slept before strolling across the Djemaa el Fna and on to the market place, taking it all in.

We are still trying to plan the next 5 days, - so far we're thinking about spending a night in the desert and maybe take a day trip to either Casablanca or Essaouira. Tuesday will be my birthday! So I'm planning on spoiling myself by spending the day at a spa...

More to come, with pictures, when I get home in the middle of next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment