Sunday, February 6, 2011

Time for a change!

And a distraction...

I'm sick of the brown and unoriginal layout of my blog. Have been trying earlier to change the background to one of my own pics, but are having trouble with Bloggers size-requirements. Photoshop, I wants you, needs you, gotsta have you...

Maybe some good friends with PS want to help me untill I get it myself? Kristine? Andreas?

Anyhow... Shouldn't spend time on blog renewal right now, for two reasons: Neuropsychology exam 14. Feb. and Psychoendocrinology exam 15. Feb... In other words, - I WANT to spend time on blog renewal.

But right now I won't spend time on either one, - it's Sunday! And Sunday night means tapas followed by jazz jam sessions in Booga!

Jeg bor i et granateple <3

2 comments:

  1. looking good with spices! Now you can relax and go back to your studies. No worries. love mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is still under construction, the new layout is just temporary ;)

    ReplyDelete