Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mens vi venter

I miss having the time and inspiration to blog.
Haven't had the time because of people. Which is ok.


Beautiful people in my piso drinking wine and beer, eating salchicha, empanada, pankak and lots of queso.


Brother bringing beautiful pictures, brown cheese, and beautiful music.
Coming to Spain to take more beautiful pictures and cook beautiful paella for me.


Beautifully postponed birtday present making my toes beautiful.


Now I'm on my way to a beautiful fellow psychology student to study for a couple of ugly exams.
Catch you on the other side.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful reading! Lovely picture of beautiful feet! Besos mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du har faktisk helt sykt sexy føtter, Martha. Og du vet jeg HATER føtter. Wow. Haha.

    ReplyDelete