Friday, January 14, 2011

...and the Vikings drank from the skulls of Brits.

After a 7 month long break, I'm finally going climbing again! Went bouldering on Tuesday and today with Lucie (checa) and Cecilia (italiana), and going, for the first time, climbing outside, in the actual mountain mañana! In the bouldering hall on Tuesday, I met a Norwegian who offered me to join him and his girlfriend to go mountain climbing one day. I am however not going with them tomorrow, but with three checos. I'm making climbing buddies, at last!

So I have to get up early tomorrow to buy shoes for climbing! Bought a harness tonight. From a checo. In a bar. A "groove dance club". And that's what we did. And a griego told me how come Norwegians say "Skål!".

Ya me acuesto. Tengo mucho ilusión por escalar mañana!

No comments:

Post a Comment