Monday, January 10, 2011

De invierno a primavera en 4 horas!

That's rigth! I'm back in Granada after a cold, snowy, lazy, expensive, WonderfuL! Christmas holiday in Stavanger. I enjoyed the company of Gjertrud - fellow Norwegian studying in Granada - on my journey yesterday. My plan was to jump up behind her and yell BOOH! on the airport eeeaarly in the morning, seeing that I had bought a ticket to the same flight as her, without her knowing about it. I am however a terrible liar, - meaning that I am unable to lie about the tiniest insignificant detail - and so it didn't take her too long to figure out what my lack of response to her questions about my time of arrival in Granada meant. In stead, she surprised me by having a friend come pick us up at the airport in Malaga, thus getting us to Granada an hour or so earlier than planned - much appreciated!

Also much appreciated: I can switch from wool coat to leather (ahem - polyester) jacket! And from knitted hat to fancy hairdo! And from warm, good winter boots to worn out Converse <3


 ALSO much appreciated: as of 3rd of January 2011 it is now prohibited to smoke in bars, restaurants, cafés etc.! No se permite fumar! Gonna go down to the bar La Marisma - paradise for passive smokers - and check out the effects one day soon. Brighter minds then mine have uttered their concern for the teterías (tea houses) where one might order a cachimba. Will the law affect them too? Would be a pity...

Also a pity: I forgot my sweet, brown, Oh, so Norwegian Gudbrandsdalsost in my mom's fridge :( Every Norwegian with the smallest amount of pride for being just that know how I feel...
Mmmm... Oat biscuits with brown cheese... How could I leave you behind!

But hey! The nice girl from Boston, living in Sevilla, going to Mo i Rana, that I met at the airport in Oslo on my way home (breath), gave me stickers... Pope stickers! I was so beside myself from joy that I forgot to blog the whole holiday! True story...




2 comments:

  1. Hej, jeg heter Rubén,og jeg bor i granada,jeg snakker litt norsk fordi jeg har en norsk venn og han underviser meg,men no han bor og studerer i madrid,trenger du laerer spansk,eller kan du underviser meg mer norsk?hvis du kan ikke,vet du hem kan underviser meg? eg trenger mye laerer norsk,men det er ikke professor her i granada, om du vil sender meg en melding til rcanarr83@gmail.com vaer saa snill jeg trenger hjelp,tusen takk for allt, ha det

    ReplyDelete
  2. min venn er fra stokkvaagen, det er ikke langt fra mo i rana

    ReplyDelete