Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Musicophilia

Couldn't agree more with Nietzsche, - "Life without music is simply an error, a pain, an exile."

I will never feel old as long as I can discover, enjoy and fall in love with immer mehr songs, bands, artists, melodies, rythms and voices. Here are some of my recent discoveries and growing infatuations and a couple of well established lovers:

Thao Nguyen



The Tallest Man on Earth

Still I am not from Barcelona,
I am not even from Madrid.
I am a native of the North Pole
And that can mess up any kid.

Well if you could reinvent my name,
well if you could redirect my day,
I wanna be the King of Spain.

King of Spain


Jeff Buckley



Geoff Berner

Promise me we won't go into that nightclub
I really think that it's obscene
What kind of people go to meet people
Somewhere they can't be heard or seen

  Keep it light enough to travel


Cold War Kids


And so many more! And tickets to FiB! I've gots them! Sun, beach, beer, friends, strangers, The Stranglers, Beirut, The Strokes, Portishead, Mumford & Sons, Friendly Fires, The Streets, Arctic Monkeys, and <3 Arcade Fire <3 ! Check out their awesome DIY music video, - while we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment