Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Un paseo

Yesterday I got up extremely early! 8 o'clock! Almost as early as I went to bed Tuesday morning. The reason? Ramona and I went for a stroll on the beach together with our pro' cameras.


My first week here I saw a postcard with the picture of a beautiful village called Port Saplaya, and I knew I had to go there to take pictures. My good friend Google Maps could tell me that it would take only about an hour to go by foot along the beach. So we packed some lunch and met at Eugenia Viñes, - the tramstop by the beach, only 5-10 minutes from my apartment.

The beach is so beautiful in the morning, - no tourists (Ramona and I are viajeras and at the moment recidents, - short time at least... No discussion!), only locals fishing, doing tai-chi, jogging, and even horseback riding.





When we got to our destination, we had lunch on the sunny beach under a couple of palm trees. Then we zigzaged along the port admiring the colorful houses and enjoying the peace. I had of course forgotten to charge the battery for my camera, so pictures from the actual port will have to wait until I get the ones we took with Ramona's.

....

And here they are: uploaded from a nice hostal in Granada.







I think this is where the rich retirees from Valencia move to. I could live here... No problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment